CA$H FLOW IS KING!! - Managing Your Ca$h Flow
The Number One reason businesses fail is that they run out of money (even when profitable)!
Come learn what most small businesses owners do not know to help avoid the ruin of your company
1. Why you have so little cash when your income statement shows a good profit.
2. Why you can be profitable but still go bankrupt.
3. Why your primary focus needs to be on maximizing cash flow, not on profits.
4. How to use simple tools to maximize your cash flow.
5. Where to find cash in your company.
6. How to use your financial statements to manage cash.
7. How to use debt as a tool and not a crutch.
“... one of the earliest lessons I learned in business was that balance sheets and income statements are fiction, cash flow is reality.” - Chris Chocola
About the Instructor:
Jim Herrin, Director Salt Lake Region SBDC Over 20 years of small business finance experience. He is an adjunct professor of finance at Webster University, Hill AFB.