Assist case managed customers, job seekers and their families in resolving barriers and increasing skills needed to obtain and maintain employment.
Positions open April 4 -in Ogden, Salt Lake, Provo and surrounding areas.
- The state of Utah offers eligible employees a variety of benefits, including:
- Life and disability insurance
- A broad paid time off program
We are looking for:
- Four years of related work experience and/or college degree in case management, career counseling or social services
With experience or skills in:
- Proactively engage and motivate others
- Assist people with sensitivity, tact and professionalism
- Problem solving
- Maintain accurate records utilizing complex computer systems
Apply online at
Workforce Services • jobs.utah.gov
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program