Our future leaders start right here. As a Management Trainee, your learning will be hands-on. You’ll take care of customers, connect with your community and live our values. And learn what goes into managing a multimillion-dollar business. That’s just the beginning of what you can do at Enterprise.Responsibilities
As a Management Trainee, you are empowered to make business decisions that greatly affect your career as well as the bottom line. You'll gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships. You'll be responsible for understanding cost control, reading your branch's P&L statement and understanding what it takes to run a profitable business. You will also learn how to deliver superior customer service. We will teach you how to effectively communicate, influence and interact with all types of customers, vendors and co-workers. You'll learn proper sales techniques to problem solving and conflict management. Those skills will provide you with the opportunity to market to local business partners and build solid, long-lasting relationships with key business decision-makers. In your development to become a successful manager at Enterprise, you'll learn how to mentor, train, develop, manage and promote a staff of your own.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of work experience in sales and 6 months customer service experience in a sales or service industry.
- In lieu of work experience, will consider involvement in organizations/clubs, volunteer work/community service, athletics or military (must be E4 or above).
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol-related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years (ie., DUI/DWI).
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.